Neptune Aquatics

Bubblegum Digi

I believe I got this from Bruce. I have 3 frags available. Must be a supporting member. Located in Hayward
25727276-9660-437A-86B2-10F5933EFBA9.jpeg

I have 2 frags of this already otherwise I would have gone in for it. I am a big fan of digitata though, and if I had a frag grow out tank, I totally would go for yet another piece just because :D

spelling

Official word is there's "more blue" to this, I'm unsure if that's really the case or an artifact of the LED revolution in our hobby, forest fire was out in the MH/T5 days, then LEDs become prominent and we have "bubble gum". Now there is a superman digitata, that one supposedly had a real blue base, I never saw it in person so tongue in cheek at how much "shoppin'" was done to make it look that blue.

I have a bubblegum in my display (GHL Mitras LED) and a forest fire in quarantine (AI prime LED) IMO, the polyps on the bubblegum are more orange/pink while the forest fire is just orange. The surface of the bubblegum skeleton is definitely blue when it’s happy, which I’ve not noticed on the forest fire. They both have green tips, but the forest fire seems a little darker while the bubblegum is more lime green. The only reason I got the forest fire was to see if there were many visible differences once they were under the same lighting. I need a few more weeks for them to both be in the display...

I would like one if still available. I want to grow it next to the forest fire to see how different they are.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back