Our mission

Bulkhead

Yuk SUm

Supporting Member
Hello. I recently got a Cadlight aquarium and one of the bulkhead broke. I am trying to order a replacement but the website is back order until october. I was wondering if anyone know where you can buy a bulkhead. Size is very small. According the Cadlight system, it is a 3/4 in pipe but the hole on the tank is only around 20 mm wide. Where can I find a Bulkhead that will fit a 20mm hole on the tank.

Any help will be great. Thanks.

Hello. I recently got a Cadlight aquarium and one of the bulkhead broke. I am trying to order a replacement but the website is back order until october. I was wondering if anyone know where you can buy a bulkhead. Size is very small. According the Cadlight system, it is a 3/4 in pipe but the hole on the tank is only around 20 mm wide. Where can I find a Bulkhead that will fit a 20mm hole on the tank.

Any help will be great. Thanks.

3/4” bulkhead drill hole size is usually around 35mm (depends on manufacturer). 1/2” bulkhead is around 27-30mm.

you sure it’s 20mm?

Yeah. Don't know why cadlight use the metric. Make it hard to find part. But ill try ac tomorrow to see if they have any bulkhead

Back