Reef nutrition

Clownfish

Hey all, this may be a little far fetched, but I want to give hatching clownfish a try. I do not have any breeding pairs of clowns, so If anyone has any eggs that they would be willing to give me/sell to try to hatch, that would be awesome! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a pair of gold lightning maroon clowns that are laying eggs every couple of weeks. They’re on the second clutch and very few eggs are surviving. But, when I get some that make it for 8-10 days I’d be more than happy to give them to you. They’re in a grow out tank, so they’re laying inside a PVC tee that’s easy to remove.

I have a pair of gold lightning maroon clowns that are laying eggs every couple of weeks. They’re on the second clutch and very few eggs are surviving. But, when I get some that make it for 8-10 days I’d be more than happy to give them to you. They’re in a grow out tank, so they’re laying inside a PVC tee that’s easy to remove.

Awesome dude! Thank would be awesome! You of course would get some baby’s or all if you like! Just want to see how it would go. Maybe even create a journal tracking the progress!

Ok, in that case you get the first worthy clutch. There was one this week but very few eggs are left.

Cheedo is more than welcome to go ahead, still need to set up a system and dig deeper in the whole research side of hatching such as food etc.

I've moved my Maroon pair into a different tank and it will be very difficult to get eggs out, so I won't be able to contribute them.

Back