Neptune Aquatics

Complete setup looking for a new home

We set up our tank a few years ago as a family activity and as our son (the original instigator) will soon go away to college, the fish and equipment have to go. I am giving them away in this forum with the hope that they will be appreciated

Equipment
40g glass tank with wood stand
fluval 306 filter
two power heads
water heater
eheim automatic feeder
Fish, etc
black clownfish
yellowtail damselfish
green chromis
hermit crab
2 nassarius snails
live rock & sand

We periodically combat green hairy algae,and have purple coraline on the rocks and the back of the tank. The chemistry has always been very stable, suspect we were lucky with the rock. I expect people will have concerns about the damsel and the clownfish, they have lived together for years (got them both at the long ago gone Dolphin Pet Village), each mostly stays its own area of the tank. Suspect they have taken their aggression on other residents, the only surviving chromis hides behind one power head.

I expect responses...

For some reason if someone wants your setup, but not the fish/rock/sand/snails, I will take them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you for being kind and offering your setup to a BAR member, we really appreciate this.
I am sure some one will pick it up, as this is a really great offer for anyone wants to start a fowlr/reef tank

Here are some pictures
IMG_0456.JPG
IMG_0457.JPG
IMG_0454.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0452.JPG
    IMG_0452.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 230
Back