Kessil

Coral Fight Club!

BTA vs maxi mini carpet???

We will soon find out...

20210307_214500.jpg

Here’s some of my experience with coral fight outcomes:

Red planet vs Garf bonsai acro: red planet (bigger acro)
Garf bonsai vs BC Spainbow: Garf (bigger acro wins)
Pikachu large vs small frag, small frag was taken from the big frag: the bigger frag wins (stings and kills a section of smaller frag).
41225fb7e038b3de64f8ea1f097438b0.jpg

SPS encrusters vs zoas or chalices: encrusting SPS wins
LPS encruster (leptostrea) vs SPS encruster (monti): LPS
Plating monti vs frogspawn: frogspawn stings monti back at first, but then monti changes growth direction, grows up and over it for the win
LPS encruster vs zoa: see those spikes? Those are entombed zoas
ae477fd38eb2aa668d84d46ea0ab6d39.jpg

Octospawn vs hammer vs frogspawn: hammers (octospawn and frogspawn were killed)

Octospawn vs frogspawn: frogspawn

Upcoming battles:
CB golden jawbreaker vs RR Carolina Reaper and PC rainbow, PC rainbow vs plating monti:
0d4f5335ea9996b9ae3d538d9d02d7ef.jpg

Here’s some of my experience with coral fight outcomes:

Red planet vs Garf bonsai acro: red planet (bigger acro)
Garf bonsai vs BC Spainbow: Garf (bigger acro wins)
Pikachu large vs small frag, small frag was taken from the big frag: the bigger frag wins (stings and kills a section of smaller frag).
41225fb7e038b3de64f8ea1f097438b0.jpg

SPS encrusters vs zoas or chalices: encrusting SPS wins
LPS encruster (leptostrea) vs SPS encruster (monti): LPS
Plating monti vs frogspawn: frogspawn stings monti back at first, but then monti changes growth direction, grows up and over it for the win
LPS encruster vs zoa: see those spikes? Those are entombed zoas
ae477fd38eb2aa668d84d46ea0ab6d39.jpg

Octospawn vs hammer vs frogspawn: hammers (octospawn and frogspawn were killed)

Octospawn vs frogspawn: frogspawn

Upcoming battles:
CB golden jawbreaker vs RR Carolina Reaper and PC rainbow, PC rainbow vs plating monti:
0d4f5335ea9996b9ae3d538d9d02d7ef.jpg
So hammers frogspawns and octospawns are not ok together? You think it matters where they are from or just not ok ever? I thought they were ok together...

Last edited:
So hammers frogspawns and octospawns are not ok together? You think it matters where they are from or just not ok ever? I thought they were ok together...
Then i am playing with fire... :)

In my lil 5g...

Torches are cool together: hg, nyk, ds, some random wild indos and aussie gold

Spawn and hammer on other side. Orange, yellow branching, green hammers, and a spawn (can't remember if octo or frog)

Torch+hammers = :(
20210313_132115.jpg

Then i am playing with fire... :)

In my lil 5g...

Torches are cool together: hg, nyk, ds, some random wild indos and aussie gold

Spawn and hammer on other side. Orange, yellow branching, green hammers, and a spawn (can't remember if octo or frog)

Torch+hammers = :(View attachment 25042

Is this plumbed to a much larger water volume though? That helps. @Coral reefer my frog/octo/hammers were touching and they would sting each other, causing the octos and frogspawn not to fully expand. After an octo and couple frogspawns croaked I moved the remaining frogs pawns to the opposite end of the tank, 4 feet away, which helped.

Is this plumbed to a much larger water volume though? That helps. @Coral reefer my frog/octo/hammers were touching and they would sting each other, causing the octos and frogspawn not to fully expand. After an octo and couple frogspawns croaked I moved the remaining frogs pawns to the opposite end of the tank, 4 feet away, which helped.
Good to know

Kinda plumbed. It's plumbed to my DT. But most of the time, i have the flows shut off and cycle the water once a week (or 2) through the rest of the system to flush .

So essentially, 5G contained with weekly WC. For no reason than me not having time to dial in flow so stop the noise of the drain

Back