Reef nutrition

CRC got me again with their sales!

I walked in to buy hermits but then found out there is a 25% all livestock sale soooooo....

CRCAcan.jpg

Don't know the name of this acan but its gorgeous. Picture doesn't do it justice.

JpDpSeaAcan.jpg

This is a Japanese Deep Water Acan. I will grab a better picture when its more open and from the top view.

Hammer.jpg

Bicolor Branching hammer. I love that its not an even hammer. Has all kinds of interesting shapes and some tentacles are super thin while others are thicker. I believe this is Indo.

UtterChaos.jpg

CRC Utter Chaos Zoa. I like the CRC colors and hopefully this will grow out to be just as nice!

Yuma2.jpg

They had just gotten some Yumas and I managed to snag this tri color one. There were some very nice ones left!

And yes, I did leave with some hermit crabs. They are currently hard at work cleaning up some cyano I have.

yeah while the fancy fluorescent colors do have their place, I really dig the really dark looking ones.
That said, I'm happy I don't live anywhere close by that place :D

Nice score. I feel your pain though, it seems to be very very hard to go in there for only one thing lol. Always seem to find something cool that I feel I must have lol. Super awesome group of guys there, really go out of their way to not only have a huge selection of amazing corals, but also some of the best customer service I have ever encountered.

Back