Jestersix

Cube Tank yet again...

Oh and they may have some warranty associated with them, it's just no manufacturer is going to give you a "lifetime" (or many years) warranty without using their stands, as if their stands are really that much better... but it is a much higher expense.

However being as this isn't sold through a store, even if new, not sure how the warranty process will work.

Hmmm, plugging the overflow, never thought of that. Yanno what, I think I might be interested in the 200 then. Assuming it isn't all janky used. I've been looking for a "large" tank but not wanting to pay "large" money, or more important long term "large" expenses of a big tank (extra lighting, heating, etc). I did pretty well with a 48" x 36" x 24" tank, so make it a few inches taller and should be good.

Also is the 200 starphire as well?

I'm going to be unavailable next weekend (chasing the eclipse), and then school starts up so fairly busy, so let me know some details about everything, I have a SUV but not sure I can get a 3' wide tank in there. Either way, send me a message with some details.

The tank has the front panel only in low iron/Starphire per Marineland.
and he states in his text it is.

Back