Kessil

DBTC: BC Rainbow in Spain

No I just like to play! :Dstill growing but right now my tank is experiencing a mini-crash but it is still alive and growing well. I need to figure out the CA reactor and the dosing pump situation soon.

Ah, okay. Just checking. I can cut you another down the line if you do lose it.

BTW, your wild SSC that gave me two tiny boogers of, which you lost, is starting to color up and hopping off the plug onto the rockwork. Here it is today. :)
wild_ssc_topdown_010417.jpg

If it's not too late, I'll throw my name in the hat.

I'll put you down. :)

Here's the list so far:
Bruce - 37
Fish Boss - 26
Gabloo - 49
Vincent - 12
yellojello - 88
Flagg37 - 73
Boun - 11 (doesn't count LOL)
RandyC - 55

I'll run it through a RNG at 2 P.M.

Here we go...

upload_2017-1-4_14-12-3.png
upload_2017-1-4_14-11-44.png

Looks like Vincent and Fish Boss are the recipients of the first two frags. I'll PM you both to arrange for the handoff.

Yay! Have a spot set aside for it! Actually I have a lot of spots! But I'll keep it in the 40g 1st just to make sure it survives and acclimated to my system of lighting n parameters. Lights on both tanks run off the same schedule and parameters will be identical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I should DBTC my pc rainbow. View attachment 6197
There are probably some others that can use some trimming too.

It's a good way to ensure that if something happens to your piece, there's a chance that you can get it back from your chain. I bank my corals with some buddies and I have some of their pieces as well. If something was to happen, then there's a good chance that I can reacquire the piece again and vice versa for them.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been active for a months, life's been busy lol. Anyways, this frag has been surprisingly hardy, not a very fast grower for me, but the frag has encrusted a little bit past halfway down the frag plug. I glued a dead Monty skeleton to the plug, and the frag has started to encrust over the skeleton. My plan is to snap off the encrusted skeleton eventually, and pass that on as a frag. That will be fine right? I'm assuming the acro would eventually grow upward

Alright, I'm almost ready to snap the encrusting frag. I've decided I'm going to keep the small " chip " and I will give away the original frag. I know that most people on here can grow the frag faster than me, so there is no point for me to hog the frag. I'm not sure how @Ibn Eric wants to decide who gets the frag, but let me know and I will get in touch with that person. Thank you so much Eric, for allowing me to have a piece of this amazing acro

Back