Jestersix

DBTC: Bright Green with Yellow Eyes CHALICE

I lost mine at the end of last year, along with quite a few other nice corals and fish. It was doing well up until then.
Would love to try it again, I have a couple of other chalices that are doing well.

25 eyes and a little over 2 inches.

I had a problem about 3 months ago with bleaching as I was in the process of adjusting the intensity of the light. The color of the eyes and tissue faded to white. I have since lowered the intensity and put it in the shade. The eyes are once again yellow and the tissue is starting to regain color.

I lost mine at the end of last year, along with quite a few other nice corals and fish. It was doing well up until then.
Would love to try it again, I have a couple of other chalices that are doing well.
Sounds like I have several frags for you. Get a hold of me to find a time to drop by?

Here's a bad iPhone pic.
8e3098fadd532db535591ca2f4dfd2a4.jpg

The frag we got wasn't looking to good after a couple weeks. Then it started to die. We moved it from the 29g to the garage and crossed out fingers. After a couple weeks more, it stopped dying and there were 3 eyes left on separate areas of the dead frag. We cut the existing eyes off the dead frag and put them on there own plugs. Of the three, one died completely and the other two started to grow. Currently they both look really healthy. One frag now has 2 eyes and the other has 3.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back