Cali Kid Corals

DBTC: Gonzos golden dragon

The one I had split. I am looking to give both to someone to distribute (don't want to cut the plug.. lazy). Who's next in line?

Attachments

• IMG_6786.jpg
    IMG_6786.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 254
These things love to eat. I fed them fish pellets or coral frenzy almost daily. I think they grow faster when you do. I could almost see them growing daily. Fun.

in line for frags:
@bfirecat - Im going to bring a frag the next time I go to east bay
@igcreef
@Tim Obert
@IOnceWasLegend

I’m trying to find a text based way to somewhat represent the chains but I might need to switch to something else because it gets complicated. Underlined name is top of new chains. I think including location helps, my goal with my current DBTC is to try and distribute frags to people in each bay region so they can spread the love with their micro community of reefers.

chains
Max_nano - SF
meshmez
reefjedi

meshmez - San Jose

reefjedi - gave back two

newjack

newjack -originally received two

I’m actually gonna put my piece back into the chain. I know @bfirecat & @igcreef live very close to me and i could pass it on to one of them if the line moves that way. The piece i have has 2 small shrooms on it. ( small.. fingernail size) I could possibly cut the plug in half so both members get one. Just let me know what you guys want to do. I’m not in a rush, but more than willing to pass this on. It was passed to me from @reefjedi.

Back