Cali Kid Corals

DBTC: Gonzos golden dragon

@Arvin R made a journal update.

8f08b968082fb5398955ad5191d12a6c

Arvin R said:
I've got a couple of these to throw back into the dbtc and complete my chain now.

Are others finding this grows reallllly slowly? I had one larger one which something munched. The other two small ones are still super small and I'm not sure if maybe it needs more light or less flow or more ...

Anyone have any of these? Lost my field of them a while back and would like to get it back if one is available.
I still have the one you gave me. I literally mean one. I am still finding this grows very very slowly, even across multiple tanks. I think I had more at one point, but unfortunately they got covered over but algae in that tank and I ended up with 1 again.

If you get stuck I could either give it back to you or try cutting it in half

I still have the one you gave me. I literally mean one. I am still finding this grows very very slowly, even across multiple tanks. I think I had more at one point, but unfortunately they got covered over but algae in that tank and I ended up with 1 again.

If you get stuck I could either give it back to you or try cutting it in half
Shrooms are so finiky. Mine split a bunch, I had tons of them, then they just bleached out and disappeared.

Last edited:
Shrooms are so finiky. Mine split a bunch, I have tons of them,then they just bleached out and disappeared.
Man same happen with mine. It split int 2 then deatached from the rock and I had 1 still on the rock then it bleached. Mine is white and smaller now. I am feeding it placed it in a low flow area and is not really recovering. I don’t understand what is happening.

Back