High Tide Aquatics

DBTC Phongs Tyree LE green polyp toadstool.

[quote author=Earthboy17 link=topic=3062.msg35247#msg35247 date=1204061956]
Ooo, I'm one of the suckers who is lined up to pay for one from the guy in SoCal. Do you have any left? I want one very badly.
[/quote]

Tony just listed some :)
http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=3186.0

[quote author=Apon link=topic=3062.msg33942#msg33942 date=1203124925]
Phong's isn't yours a Tyree one? I have a frag from you when you quit, is this the same? Mine is a lighter color of green than yours. My mother colony is about 9 inches when its fully expanded. I need to do something about it soon....I was told mine is not a Tyree one from the person I got it from....Bluemanta I believe.
[/quote]

Sorry, somehow I miss the post ??? . To answer your question: Yes, it is.

Chris:

Thanks for bringing the Phongs Tyree LE green polyp toadstool frag to the BOD meeting this past weekend. It looks great in the tank!

Dan

Yup, now I have two by accident. Chris and I were not able to meet prior to me asking Gomer. So if anyone want a green poly toadstool that Gomer gave me just let me know, I have an extra one.

I should be able to frag the piece I got from Tony in couple month. It's not bigger enough to frag yet. I'm not good fragging pico frag ;D..

There is lots of this around Phong, Let yours grow out a bit more than that :) As I said, there are already 2 other frags available :-D

if no one else claims it and you are able to meet up with me at the feb frag swap, i would like to put it in my nano.

thanks, g

Back