High Tide Aquatics

DBTC: Rich's Beefy Blue Stag

Hey Rich, @Thales would love to get a frag of this one when you have some ready to go that would be sweet! You guys answered my question about velvet on the show, a couple months ago, lol. Thank you! Happily have fish back in that system now. Cheers!

@H2OPlayar made a journal update.

17897a0b5f6372a3eef131293ab09d88

H2OPlayar said:
Happy and starting to encrust

Hey yall - I have a ton of this. I am having some family issues, so I am not going to be great at follow up and the barcode stuff, but if you want to come by and snag some let me know. I am in alameda. Or if someone wants to pick up fresh frags for everyone on the list, that would rock as well. thanks

Hey yall - I have a ton of this. I am having some family issues, so I am not going to be great at follow up and the barcode stuff, but if you want to come by and snag some let me know. I am in alameda. Or if someone wants to pick up fresh frags for everyone on the list, that would rock as well. thanks
I work in alameda and can pick up and hold/help distribute if you'd like. I'm out of town for the next week but next Monday or Tuesday I'd be glad to stop by after work.

I’m in Alameda and can swing by this week if there is a good time.

Back