Neptune Aquatics

DBTC: ROYGBIV Rhodactis mushroom

JVU

President
BOD
I just added ROYGBIV Rhodactis mushroom to DBTC.

There are 1 frag(s) available right now.

b12dfb097d3ddf59ca0703f2b1bdc4c9

This thread was automatically created by BARcode

This was given to me by Mike @sfsuphysics a couple years ago so he gets first dibs if he needs a replacement. Otherwise usual DBTC rules.

This is a beautiful Ultra Rhodactis mushroom. Previously unnamed (as far as I know) and Mike jokingly dubbed it the ROYGBIV (pronounced Roy G Biv) mushroom since it has many of the colors of the visible spectrum. To honor his contribution and since he hates cutesy brand names for corals, I’m thus officially naming it this :)

Last edited:
This was given to me by Mike @sfsuphysics a couple years ago so he gets first dibs if he needs a replacement. Otherwise usual DBTC rules.

This is a beautiful Ultra Rhodactis mushroom. Previously unnamed (as far as I know) and Mike joking dubbed it the ROYGBIV (pronounced Roy G Biv) mushroom since it has many of the colors of the visible spectrum. To honor his contribution and since he hates cutesy brand names for corals, I’m thus officially naming it this :)
duly named!!

I have some of these from Mike as well. I'd be happy to contribute to the chain. Is there a way for me to be added?
Not perfect but the only way I know how is for me to say I gave you a frag now and then you can say you also have them available right away. Would you like me to?

Not perfect but the only way I know how is for me to say I gave you a frag now and then you can say you also have them available right away. Would you like me to?
Ya I kinda figured that might be the way. Yes add me, and then I'll see what I can separate out and I'll post them available.

Reactions: JVU
Wow John looks like some of them are "bouncing" with bubbles... or they normally look like that and I just can't fricking tell because I'm not near sighted (i.e. no macro-vision when I take my glasses off). That said, I appreciate looking out for me, I kept a few when I got rid of the majority of them and still got them tucked in a corner of the tank. All hail king ROY!

Reactions: JVU
Back