Neptune Aquatics

DBTC Semi XTRM - Shades of fall

I have a ATL shades of fall pico frag. Basically its just and encrusted plug. I cut the frag off the atlantis plug when I bought it and left a mm speck left on the plug. Its grown to almost encrust the entire plug.

PICT0011.jpg

-Should be comfortable with pico frags
-Experienced with SPS
-Have contributed at least 2 DBTC items

Frag Available at the April meeting

1. badbread
2. ???

Any one else interested on the second frag? I won't be able to make it to the Dec 13th meeting, though. But you can pick it up at my house or we might be able to find someone to bring it to the Dec 13th meeting.

So I got Badbread and Dyngoe for the two frags. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the Dec meeting, but I will be at the MARS swap tomorrow. Let me know how you can pick up the frags.

Just wanted to report this frag is doing very well since the swap, has totally encrusted over the epoxy I used to secure it down and is now starting to encrust onto the rock.

Ive got another frag of this available for the April meeting or pickup at my house in san francisco. The color of my colony isnt that impressive in my tank, but everyone that has gotten one from me has had it turn into the colors seen at atlantis.

-Must be good with SPS

Back