Reef nutrition

DBTC: Some red chalice

[quote author=Elite link=topic=3170.msg35020#msg35020 date=1203922605]
LMAO .. I wish I'm this lucky when playing lottery ...
[/quote]

I feel the same way :)

wow.. 13 is indeed the lucky number. lol.

thanks, Gomer. BTW, I will have the pink zoas frag ready for u when we meet at the meeting whether it is march's BOD or April meeting.

Wohoooooo! Thanks Gomer!...and Elite! If only I had the same luck for lotto. Elite - You'll be first when this goes back into the DBTC. Gomer - I should be at the next BAR meeting. Where are you located?

LOL - Oh well....let me know if you get a tank. Gomer....if you're ever in the "east bay" let me know. Otherwise the BAR meeting will be fine. Thanks.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3170.msg35423#msg35423 date=1204146244]
I am in what I now call, the fareast east bay :p I am about 5 minutes from the labs, in Livermore.
[/quote]

you're not even close to a bay ;)

a 30 minute drive puts me at the bay! According to the 100% accurate wikipedia, Livermore is indeed considered east bay :p
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Bay_%28San_Francisco_Bay_Area%29

[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=3170.msg35443#msg35443 date=1204151540]
LOL, I'm in Pittsburg..... does the delta count as a Bay? :p
[/quote]

well, at least it connects to the bay =)

technically, none of the cities are IN the bay (body of water) but form the geologic boundary to the bay. Livermore is just part of a big backyard :p

..but say what you want! I have a ton of wineries 7 miles from home!

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3170.msg35446#msg35446 date=1204151857]
technically, none of the cities are IN the bay (body of water) but form the geologic boundary to the bay. Livermore is just part of a big backyard :p

..but say what you want! I have a ton of wineries 7 miles from home!
[/quote]

LOL so when you are drunk you'll drive your car off a DRY doc :)

....that sounded funnier in my head ;D

Back