Neptune Aquatics

DBTC: Space Chalice

@Adit0 located in Alameda, but I believe there is another frag with @H2OPlayar down in SJ. supposedly when @Chromis reached out to me I was under the assumption she was going to be picking up the frag in SJ but looks like its still available if I'm reading the above post correctly.

Yep, I still have your two frags, but they happen to look identical to my colony in my tank. Happy to give away these frags or ones from my colony, or both!

questionable as to why barcode is not able to update when I put Alex in as the recipient, maybe because @Alexx is a guest? (wondering if I could get some clarification) either way gave one frag away yesterday to @Alexx

questionable as to why barcode is not able to update when I put Alex in as the recipient, maybe because @Alexx is a guest? (wondering if I could get some clarification) either way gave one frag away yesterday to @Alexx
Try now I renew the membership
Thank you for the big piece of frag. I will add a picture tomorrow.

@PTXReef made a journal update.

cae5dfb0295585d4e78f401a63dad0f5

PTXReef said:
Very vibrant and growing well, my blenny’s favorite hang out spot!

Try now I renew the membership
Thank you for the big piece of frag. I will add a picture tomorrow.
Is this space chalice a space invader? Because Mine looks like space invader chalice. Is green and has Yellow Eyes.

Last edited:
This monster is primed for fragging and redistribution within the community again. If you're interested, feel free to request it here and send a PM specifying the size you seek

Last edited:
Back