Kessil

DBTC Super Green Zoos

Man I totally forgot about that frag. The meet was a totally bad day. My gf wouldve killed me if I had ditched her to hang out reefers all afternoon. The worst part would be she wouldve killed me with the gun I bought for v'day gift. Ironic I would say.

DBTC frag given to Lyn has now been passed to Whisk. Thanks for the update Lyn.

I'm sure I will continue to have this one available so if anyone would like one let me know.

I have 3-4 frags of this available now. Same rules apply... first come first serve.
3135751209_a72c5e2012_b.jpg

Delivered.... A dozen heads of Super Green Zoas to Rick778 today.

My mother colony is completely covering a 4" x 8" rock right now so I can easily make more frags... I believe I have 3-4 more frags on plugs available also. Let me know if you'd like some.

So after a year of sitting in my tank and not spreading out. I decided to cut the frag into two. It started growing. One frag given to Mathew at the BOD, and the second has not grown as much. I will post back when it is ready.

I almost completely lost my mother colony of these last year and was only able to salvage a head or two. I'm now back up to about a dozen heads and once the colony gets a little stronger I'll frag out again.

Wait 'till you see them. It will be some show! I could not get this animal to grow. Other zoas yes, but not this one. It is great color and will glow under your lights. I hope it spreads like the GSP.

Back