Cali Kid Corals

DBTC - Sympodium Green w/ blue centers.

Here's mine.
ce339c24.jpg

screebo said:
anathema said:
contrast is jacked up as per industry standard:

I'm way too lazy to find my camera.
Please consider getting used to keeping the camera handy. H) I kinda expect to see actual pictures of actual coral as I consider offering comments, suggestions and congratulations! :) I'm personally looking forward to seeing pics of your coral in your tank....when you get a chance, of course. :glasses: BTW, that goes for recipients of your frags too..... :O I love to see update pics as frags in different tanks grow and color up in different ways.

PS Do consider uploading the pics you take to a photo hosting website and linking them to your posts. It will enhance the sharing experience a lot. Let me know if you have any questions.

I concur, photos are very exciting, especially when you get to see the progress of a DBTC frag to a colony. :|

Sigh.

Those expectations are why I have a sump full of frags to give away and only one DBTC thread.

I'll just continue trying to shove frags into the hands of anyone who visits.

anathema said:
Sigh.

Those expectations are why I have a sump full of frags to give away and only one DBTC thread.

I'll just continue trying to shove frags into the hands of anyone who visits.
Now worries, just do what you can all in good time. It's not a race and we know that few of us have hours a day to dedicate to tankscaping and photo sessions. I'm sure you'll enjoy every part of your connection with BAR. Even for an old dog like me, I've learned more in the last year and a half than the prior two decades. I simply would not have my current ability to keep a tank jam packed with LPS, SPS, fish and inverts unless. I'm still gonna be watching for more of your pics........... :bigsmile:

I'm sure I will enjoy the club much more this time around. I felt a bit overwhelmed last time.

As an update the frag is given away to GDawson hope he enjoys it.

I may have to snap some photos, I found my camera the other day inside it's waterproof housing. Too bad my tank looks so shabby at this time. Needs some work before it's photo ready.

A small update
The frag is doing great, even after a hectic move. It grew about 50-70% larger. Gonna make pics when I find my macro lens ;-)

Update: The frag is growing well and starting to spread off the mount. The polyps have grown larger and deepened in colour so you really see a good green and blue colour when looking. I'm slowly moving the frag up in the tank hoping it can take the light as I have a nice flat spot near the surface that would look cool with a "lawn".

Gusty - the other frag of the unknown encruster has been eaten by something. Came in one morning and the mount was spotlessly clean. Given the remote location in relation to any rockwork I'm guessing hermits are the culprit. I would like to try another frag when they are available...it was a cool and unique piece.

-Gregory

Back