Kessil

DBTC table at member events

answer questions, make are sure people are signing if you are serious about it. I think asking for volunteer to do is ok....would anyone respond? who knows.

We are going to try having a BAR DBTC table at the swap at Cali Kid on Sat. It is an open swap and the DBTC corals are only for members, but we thought it would still be fun to have available and perhaps will help spread the word about the value of the DBTC program for BAR members.

So if you want to, bring some of your DBTC frags labeled like normal including your username, coral name, and DTBC. We will have a sign out sheet for them. The BAR outreach person will also keep an eye on the DBTC table.

1684644778849.jpeg

@grizfyrfyter

Enjoy, and share them after they grow!

I updated BARCode for all the DBTC items I brought.
Hi John Sunday evening I got home and my DOS failed and drained nearly 1000ml of Nopox into my tank. Lucky everything I got from the swap went into my frag tank. I lost about 70% of my colonies the rest went into the same frag tank hopefully the pull around .

Attachments

• IMG_5616.jpeg
    IMG_5616.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2457.jpeg
    IMG_2457.jpeg
    140.2 KB · Views: 101
Hi John Sunday evening I got home and my DOS failed and drained nearly 1000ml of Nopox into my tank. Lucky everything I got from the swap went into my frag tank. I lost about 70% of my colonies the rest went into the same frag tank hopefully the pull around .
What a bummer Nick :(

Back