Jestersix

DBTC-X Aussie Acan

I got two Third generation frags to pass on. Below are the original requester's rules (modified for current distribution)

Also must have a tank thread :)

[quote author=Natterjak link=topic=3122.msg33976#msg33976 date=1203147217]
- you are a BAR member
- you have started a DBTCX
- you have started 5 or more DBTC or
- you have put back 8 or more (same or different) 2nd/3rd generation SPS/LPS DBTC
- you commit to returning TWO 4th generation frags of this coral to DBTC before trading or selling
- You can pickup at next BOD/ General/Livermore
[/quote]

can I get one to start my first DBTC coral?

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=3122.msg48621#msg48621 date=1215612026]
3 frags are available, they're not as large as the original ones, I ended up sacrificing one polyp, by cutting it into three pieces, in order to get 3 frags out of it (couldn't find my dremel, so used a screwdriver + hammer :D).

Each frag has at least 2 whole polyps, that third might be healing, they do open up for food at night so all is good with them, they're just micromussa sized right now :D

So looking at the list
Perry
Jkreefer
Tony

I'll most likely be going to the BoD meeting Saturday, or you can swing by to pick them up (San Francisco), just let me know before Saturday.

[/quote]

sure roc, jusrt need to arrange pickup since I don't see you at meetings.

Luke, perhaps in another gen :) This grows well so if the G4 people feed them, they will come around shortly.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3122.msg85641#msg85641 date=1235970830]
sure roc, jusrt need to arrange pickup since I don't see you at meetings.

Luke, perhaps in another gen :) This grows well so if the G4 people feed them, they will come around shortly.
[/quote]

I'll come to a meeting man, whens the next one, NM I just saw it on the home page, see you on March 14th

for some reason, the frags weren't doing so hot this morning. Not sure why. Maybe my new peppermints really like them :/

I'm going to put a halt on this DBTC distribution until I can fully recover (or grow out for new frag). sorry :(

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3122.msg90763#msg90763 date=1237580019]
for some reason, the frags weren't doing so hot this morning. Not sure why. Maybe my new peppermints really like them :/

I'm going to put a halt on this DBTC distribution until I can fully recover (or grow out for new frag). sorry :(
[/quote]

Damn, well better to hand off healthy, maybe they will be recovered by the april meeting LMK.

Back