High Tide Aquatics

DBTC-X Palmer's Blue Milli

I would like to return this frag from Brian to DBTC. It has not done well in my tank. A piece broke when it was in the DT (maybe from my fish), and it has not grown much in the past few 4 mos. Pick up in Oct meeting, same requirements as brianbigoats. Here's a pic:

palmers_blue.jpg

Bernie, thanks for the frag. I put into my tank and the polyps opened right up. The top is brown but the new growth is a baby blue. I'll keep you posted on its progress.

Frags available, they insides are a bit browned out, but in all honesty it NEVER looked like the original picture at the top because I don't use the reeflux bulbs that got it there :D

Also I've been redesigning my light hood slowly, and the lighting schedule the past couple weeks has been iffy at best (literally no blue spectrum on the corals), plus my halides are beyond their prime and I need to swap them out... but hey its the same coral, it should color up no problem (the brown I think is also due to shading which is not exactly evident in the picture

Rules: Let me know who wants one by Wednesday Dec 9, pick up will occur ONLY at the December BAR meeting, the quicker you let me know the longer it'll get to heal up. In the case too many people ask I'll randomly distribute based upon the day you requested.

palmeri.jpg

Hi Mike, I would like to try one of these as well. I have one for you if you like - (shitty pic.). I got a colony from Aquatic collection recently an this one broke off. It looks way better in person. Ice blue with green polyps. I'll be at the meeting the 12th.
Jim

Attached files

Jim, not necessary. DBTC isn't about trading corals or trying to bribe someone into giving you one, except birdsnest Bryan loves the birdsnest!

I'll have one available for you at the meeting, I'll try to frag the two today, although if not it'll have to be later as I'm going to Tahoe tomorrow.

I did think that I may have left the wrong impression. I have felt that I owe you one for handling that cotroller that I won so was looking for an opportunity to give you something. I really like this frag an thought you might as well. You can consider it a DBTC frag if you like. I know that you can choose who you give frags to and that is unrelated so it was not intended as a bribe. I haven't participated in DBTC yet.

Its ok, I know it was all an innocent exchange.

The reality of the situation however is I don't have room for an additional corals in my tank, so I can't accept it even if its to pass it on.

Since you haven't participated yet, why not start with this guy? It looks very similar to an ORA Marshal Islands tricolor I have though.

I'd love to add a frag of this lovely milli should there be just one extra! -)
I'm bringing Chipolte Wings to next weeks meeting, not that that's any kind of bribe.......

Back