Cali Kid Corals

Discounted tickets for sale for CFM 1/22/2022

JVU

President
BOD
We are able to offer discounted tickets for sale to our club members for the upcoming Coral Farmers Market next Saturday. Price for members and their guests is $4 if you pay ahead of time (I have to give them a list Thursday evening) to our PayPal account:

paypal@bareefers.org

The price right now without the discount online is $8, and the price at the door is $15. No word yet whether or not we can sell Friday night VIP tickets at a discount, so assume not unless we say otherwise here. Please also post here if you are buying discounted ticket(s) so that we don’t miss anyone.

Alternatively, you can get in for free (club paying for your entry) if you volunteer to help man the informational table we will have there, more details about the event and volunteering here:

I don't mind paying for a ticket, especially $4. I also can likely sit at our table for an hour or two to garner some interest. If there is heat inside, I could wear my profile picture outfit (shorts and all) and that will attract some fish heads.

Reactions: JVU
We are able to offer discounted tickets for sale to our club members for the upcoming Coral Farmers Market next Saturday. Price for members and their guests is $4 if you pay ahead of time (I have to give them a list Thursday evening) to our PayPal account:

paypal@bareefers.org

The price right now without the discount online is $8, and the price at the door is $15. No word yet whether or not we can sell Friday night VIP tickets at a discount, so assume not unless we say otherwise here. Please also post here if you are buying discounted ticket(s) so that we don’t miss anyone.

Alternatively, you can get in for free (club paying for your entry) if you volunteer to help man the informational table we will have there, more details about the event and volunteering here:
Submitted funds for 2 tickets, thanks

Update: We have only received PayPal payment from the 3 folks listed in the second post. Have not received from @Joseph Lee or the others who said they could buy some.

These tickets are still available, but will not be after Thursday early evening, since that is when I will send the organizer the list of BAR members who have purchased tickets and volunteered.

Reminder to get these in if you’re planning to go, I need to submit the list tomorrow evening before 10p and I won’t be checking at the last minute

Back