Rainbow hornets
Utter Chaos
Aoi
Sunny D
Candy apple reds
Speckled kraks
Red hornets
Blondies

So much generosity here! They haven’t been getting back to me the last couple times I reached out, of course they are probably just busy with more pressing issues. I still hope we can help them out some way.

Did anything ever happen with this?
Were donations made and are they on display there?
Nothing happened in the end. I tried to followup multiple times with them. I didn’t get an explanation, but regardless I’m sure we’d be happy to help if they decide they want it in the future.

For the numerous items that we have donated over the years, a BAR membership should include free admission! Our membership population is not large enough to have an impact on their “daily attendance“ but….that’s just me…from here

For the numerous items that we have donated over the years, a BAR membership should include free admission! Our membership population is not large enough to have an impact on their “daily attendance“ but….that’s just me…from here
To pay $30 to be a member here, to save hundreds on a membership there doesn't seem fair to me. The level of infrastructure are not really comparable. I also don't mind money going to the aquarium to make them better.

Back