Neptune Aquatics

Drdoolittle tank shots.

[quote author=Skorpinok link=topic=3281.msg60014#msg60014 date=1224611921]
Didn't you buy that before?[/quote] Ignore my question Ed, I re-read your post. Geez, that 6line did some damage.

I just got the Romboid super male and Red Margin fairy wrasse.. sweet.. now i could stock up on wrasses. The sixline was preventing me on getting some of these fishes.

I haven't updated in while.. I lost some corals while i was in PI. My alk dropped. nitrate spike.. and who knows what else. Here are some update pics.

DSC_0644.jpg

DSC_0642.jpg

DSC_0641.jpg

DSC_0632.jpg

DSC_0631.jpg

DSC_0617.jpg

DSC_0619.jpg

DSC_0620.jpg

DSC_0613.jpg

DSC_0615.jpg

and I added a Midwest Sulfur Reactor, i slightly modified it and added a ORP probe.

DSC_0671.jpg

Thanks Phong, lots of trial and errors. But i think, i'm slowly getting there.

Hey Sam.. that was easy, few minutes. Jesus gave me the frogspawn the other day. I placed it on a flat rock and planted AOG, Armagedon II, Tub Blue, Nuclear Green and Purple Death. If all plans goes well, it should come out nice. But, i'm not sure if the frogspawn is going to make it. Its been slowly dyin and I'n not sure whats causing it. If it it dies, at least i'l have a nice Zoa rock. :)

I have been searching for this fish for a while now, today i finally got one. Its around 4 inches and looks awesome. But as soon as i released it in my tank, within 5 minutes, it went for my aussie acan.

At first, I though.. nah... it wont do it again and left the room. When i returned, i see him nipping on my zoas. :eek:

This suck, now i have to get rid of him and find another one.. >:(

Back