Neptune Aquatics

Dubai Aquarium springs a whopper of a leak

guihan

Supporting Member
Wow. Hope they can fix this.

http://reefbuilders.com/2010/02/25/dubai-aquarium-springs-whopper-leak-parts-mall-evacuated/

it was reported that the tank is nearly empty. The tank houses ~30,000+ fish. The contractor better have life insurance. ;) They don't mess around over there.

Do you honestly think a Dubai contractor built that :) Highly unlikely.

GreshamH said:
Do you honestly think a Dubai contractor built that :) Highly unlikely.
Heck no. They don't have the skill to even maintain a nano tank let alone build a monster one.

Not to divert, but I am going to anyway... the point I was trying to make is the price's brother beat the heck out of a man that owed him less than $3000. What do you think is going to happen to the contractor that built this? Especially when the prince has part ownership. :bigsmile:

Absolutely nothing since I doubt the contractor is even in that country!

It's all ready is in a lot of places. I watched a show just a couple weeks ago showing all the abandoned new buildings, cars, etc. The part of town they concentrated on was a utter ghost town.

GreshamH said:
It's all ready is in a lot of places. I watched a show just a couple weeks ago showing all the abandoned new buildings, cars, etc. The part of town they concentrated on was a utter ghost town.

Yep. Don't forget that is it not cheap to live there either. Everything there is expensive. Apartment prices are more expensive than NYC.

Back