Neptune Aquatics

East bay and south bay LFS's move's

Have Aquarium Concept, Mermaid Aquarium, and Dolphin completed their move? If so, what are their new addresses? I'd like to do a little LFS hopping sometime this 3 day holidays.

TIA.

Aquarium Concepts hasn't finished moving yet - they say they'll be open March 1 (but possibly next Monday). Not sure about the other two.

Aquarium Concepts is supposed to open tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest.

I don't know that Mermaid is opening back up until at least the end of March, if at all.

I drove by AC tonight, saw a bunch of tanks up on the back wall, and a big display as well that was empty. Store seemed like it was still pretty messy, but I'll probably go by there again tomorrow to see if they're open.

Mermaid's site says that they're not opening until summer, it looks like.

Just a little FYI, I highly doubt Mermaid will resume selling full retail again. They may open up on weekends at the warehouse though.

Did anyone went to see / check out if the new AC in Dublin?

Gresham - Why would they not open a full retail again? I thought that's why they where moving to SJ.

I drove by there yesterday, and they were still not open. :( I'll probably drive by again tonight to check (soooo nice finally having an LFS a couple minutes away!).

That's interesting about Mermaid - why would they set up such a nice storefront if they weren't going to have a retail store? Unless they changed their plans?

AC isn't opening until tomorrow night, now. :(

Mermaid was saying they might not open again because they can probably make more money off rent and just sell out of their warehouse since most of their business comes from referrals.

Most of thier service accounts, if not all, comes from referals. Service aacounts pays their bills, not the LFS end.

A computer rendition is all there is, they did not set up the store ;) I've been in it a few times, and drove by it a few times. Far from set up. Piled up, yah, set up no :)

Back