Our mission

Erin's To-do List

Nice!

That's looking super on the home page with the new posts and sponsor threads.

Seen that type of sponsor spotlight on other forums. Works well!

Everybody bring thank you frags to Erin at the next meeting! :D

how about just red bugs... they're fairly easy to get rid of, but they don't exactly say "thank you" to the person you're giving them to :p

You've done a bang up job, seriously :) I don't have aefw, aptasia or red bugs but I do have some manajo's if you want em :) I traded for them many years ago cuz they were easy to grow *smacks head* Kinda like palythoas *double smack to head* Gee these are great pink paly's lets grow them :( I'll only wish LPS /SPS on you :)

Mr. Ugly said:
Nice!

That's looking super on the home page with the new posts and sponsor threads.

Seen that type of sponsor spotlight on other forums. Works well!

Everybody bring thank you frags to Erin at the next meeting! :D
Yah it looks like I need to make a larger then normal banner like everyone else :D

GreshamH said:
how about just red bugs... they're fairly easy to get rid of, but they don't exactly say "thank you" to the person you're giving them to :p

You've done a bang up job, seriously :) I don't have aefw, aptasia or red bugs but I do have some manajo's if you want em :) I traded for them many years ago cuz they were easy to grow *smacks head* Kinda like palythoas *double smack to head* Gee these are great pink paly's lets grow them :( I'll only wish LPS /SPS on you :)

Give the man his LOL smiley, and he's happy :D

Erin have you noticed when you click the reply button from say post 5 of 10 posts that it inserts your post there instead of at the end of the thread?

I also wanted to know if there was a user prefference section that would allow me to see more then 10 per page of the recent posts?

this is because replies are tied to a "node". Think of it as a family tree. When you click on reply to the 5th post, you are creating a branch to that tree and it attaches as an indent there. If you reply by clicking reply to the main post or the comment box at the end of a thread, it appends to the end of the thread (because it is a new branch to the original thread). hope that clarifies things :)

This feature I believe is stripped on the normal bar forums, but might still exist on the new NCNRS forum since it was created separately.

Actually, I think what we are used to is more comment than reply in the drupal parlance. Maybe we should remove the reply button?

Gomer said:
this is because replies are tied to a "node". Think of it as a family tree. When you click on reply to the 5th post, you are creating a branch to that tree and it attaches as an indent there. If you reply by clicking reply to the main post or the comment box at the end of a thread, it appends to the end of the thread (because it is a new branch to the original thread). hope that clarifies things :)

This feature I believe is stripped on the normal bar forums, but might still exist on the new NCNRS forum since it was created separately.

Ahhhh Yes now I notice that it is ONLY doing it in the NCNRS forums

Back