Reef nutrition

Eye candy

Ibn

Gotta work on the full tank shots later tonight, but here are some of the corals in a buddy's tank.

True superman monti
D2X_0883.jpg

M. setosa
D2X_0884.jpg

D2X_0885.jpg

Think this is the minefield
D2X_0886.jpg

Aussie acan
D2X_0897.jpg

D2X_0901.jpg

D2X_0903.jpg

Orenji danae. Slow grower for me; fast for him.
D2X_0906.jpg

Cyphastrea
D2X_0920.jpg

Beautiful wrasse that is infrequently shipped.
D2X_0946.jpg

Rose w/green base milli. I thought this one was a A. abrotanoides at first...
D2X_0949.jpg

Oregon tort. Crap pic...
D2X_0951.jpg

CA tort
D2X_0952.jpg

Couple of other millis. Check out the one in the front. I've seen rainbow monti before, but never a rainbow milli. That one in the back is a stunner also; $10 frag at a LFS (guess where I'm heading later today? :lol: ).
D2X_0955.jpg

Purple monster
D2X_0956.jpg

Have yet to see a plating monti like this.
D2X_0957.jpg

Another Cyphastrea
D2X_0958.jpg

Wild superman. This thing rivals and is actually brighter than the real one and huge.
D2X_0959.jpg

Sunrise (reverse sunset) monti. Another slow grower for me.
D2X_0960.jpg

Another unusual monti. Came in as brown with blue polyps. The new leading edge is morphing.
D2X_0961.jpg

This thing is like a mix between a chalice and a moon coral. Forgot what the name was, but this thing requires lots of space. Produces white stinging tentacles at night and will nuke anything within 3 inches (took out some of his acans before he found out; it's currently nuking a duncan 3" away :blink: ).
D2X_0963.jpg

For the zoa lovers
D2X_0966.jpg

Sure looks like it. I think he mentioned that there were four of them and he took the male.

You want me to source them out for you?

:D

I don't think it was even close to that figure (like as in ballpark even) when I asked him about that wrasse. I'll let you know once I find out. ;)

Back