Reef nutrition

Favor to ask ... on R2R

CaseyP

Treasurer
BOD
I know r2r isn't favored here. Frankly I'm pretty annoyed by the content, crowd, and over hyped ad bombardment. I sure miss the RC glory days and just discovering Humblefish as my go-to non local forum now. But they promoted a photo contest for free shit in which I submitted and in the running for. If y'all could please vote for #18 I'd appreciate it! :) Your vote only counts if you've been a member over a month and have 25+ posts btw.

Theme was red & green. Photo editing was encouraged to fit theme
Xmas2.jpg

Woooo wow! You guys came through and bumped me way in the lead. Many many thanks!
Charge GIF - Charge - Discover & Share GIFs

The prize is an Avast Porthole. It's really nifty for taking top down pictures for fun and great for marketing frags for sale. I even use it just look at corals top down without light glare and water ripples. Do you guys think there'd be interest in passing this around the club on BARcode? Would love to share it if so. If/when I win I can get the phone holder since most people don't have full size cameras.

Top-Down Porthole

These are some pics I took with the older porthole model I have
DSCF2368.jpg
DSCF2354.jpg

DSCF2362.jpg

Last edited:
Woooo wow! You guys came through and bumped me way in the lead. Many many thanks!
Charge GIF - Charge - Discover & Share GIFs

The prize is an Avast Porthole. It's really nifty for taking top down pictures for fun and great for marketing frags for sale. I even use it just look at corals top down without light glare and water ripples. Do you guys think there'd be interest in passing this around the club on BARcode? Would love to share it if so. If/when I win I can get the phone holder since most people don't have full size cameras.

Top-Down Porthole

These are some pics I took with the older porthole model I have
View attachment 34939View attachment 34940
View attachment 34941
I'd love to give it a try!!!

Back