Kessil

Food (human) forum

This style?
The-Kitchen-Dim-Sum-Millbrae-Chicken-Feet.jpg

Or this style?
img_2470-040608.jpg

Fermented tofu is fine here, the other is in Robert's forum :)

It's funny because a lot of the food on Bizzare foods isn't that bizzare to me. I eat face meat, I eat chicken and pig feet, ox tails, hearts gizzards, sausages of all types (you never know what you're getting) etc etc. I prefer No Reservations :) I think the most bizzare food I eat is Turducken, I get this every year now, because it is soooooo good. This is the specific one I get http://www.cajungrocer.com/turducken-with-creole-pork-cornbread-p-1353.html

Totally agree with you Erick, Anthony doesn't hype stuff, he just plain likes it. Plus, his writing skills are better (he writes most of the stuff for his show) than the entire writing staff @ Bizarre Foods. That said, I've eaten some real "strange" stuff and most of it was quite good, I'm not too hot on organ meats though, unless of course if it's paté.

There are plenty of things I don't like, Tongue and Stomach for sure, tongue because of the texture and the thought that I am tasting something that is tasting me back, and stomach because it is flavorless and I also don't like the texture.
I have a friend who is morrocan and he watches Bizzare Food he said that Andrew ate something that they never eat and probably gave it to him just to see him eat it :p

you guys are making me hungry.. Tongue and stomach are pretty good. I eat most of the organ. I just don't eat raw/chilled blood. A little too much for my stomach to handle :D ..

NO organ meats for me...anymore :) I like tongue but it has to be cut right :lol:

No doubt Anthony is WAY better then the bald guy. I won't even utter his name.

OX tail soup is the best cure for a bad back, no joke.

Balut is good. I only eat the duck.. my wife and the kids eat the rest :D .. You just have to stop thinking about it and put it in your mouth.. LOL

Back