Our mission

Free 75 gallon tank/stand

Lol not so free now I guess that everyone has signed you up for banners and flyers for eternity :)

Thanks for renewing your membership and thus keeping me out of hot water, I hadn’t noticed that yours had expired either. I do agree that a reminder when our membership expires along with making renewing easier, would be HUGE boosts to membership, more than any raffle or anything else we do. In fact I think mine needs renewing soon...

Anyway, yes, it is pending to jepoy and he is tentatively planning for Sat after 5p I believe, but I will leave it to him if he needs to coordinate help.

Lol not so free now I guess that everyone has signed you up for banners and flyers for eternity :)

Thanks for renewing your membership and thus keeping me out of hot water, I hadn’t noticed that yours had expired either. I do agree that a reminder when our membership expires along with making renewing easier, would be HUGE boosts to membership, more than any raffle or anything else we do. In fact I think mine needs renewing soon...

Anyway, yes, it is pending to jepoy and he is tentatively planning for Sat after 5p I believe, but I will leave it to him if he needs to coordinate help.

I’m fine with making banners and flyers for all eternity as long as I don’t have to memorize the mission statement.. I’ll leave that to Bruce!

As for pick up, thanks coral reefer for the offer to help, but I will be picking up Saturday and I am bringing some muscle.. well most of the muscle belongs to my nephew.. I’m bringing more, um, fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back