Jestersix

Free easy frags

I need to trim up some corals. For your own tanks, not to sell.

Red Monti 3-4 chunky frags
1 green hairy shroom
Rainbow Pocci. Could probably get a couple frags if I don't break the whole thing off trimming it.

Pick up in San Ramon

Checking to see if any of the frags are still available. I am new to the hobby and currently have a 100 gal mixed reef tank. Do you think the Rainbow Pocci and Red Monti would work out in a mixed reef?

Checking to see if any of the frags are still available. I am new to the hobby and currently have a 100 gal mixed reef tank. Do you think the Rainbow Pocci and Red Monti would work out in a mixed reef?
Everything is still available. Yes all will do fine. My tanks are mixed too. Send me a DM to arrange pickup

I've had 2 pick ups and one scheduled. What's left after tomorrows pickup...

1 frag of Red Monti, 1 frag of Rainbow pocci, 1 frag of pink birdsnest, and a frag of pink nepthea

Any of these suitable for a reef tank noob?
These are hard corals, and require a tad more attention to mineral content than the soft starters I gave you. That being said, they are of the easier hard corals, so try them out and learn something.

The nepthia is soft and easy.

Any of these suitable for a reef tank noob?
I would say all are ok. If only a small percentage of your coral is hard like a monti or pocci then regular water changes or minimal 2 part dosing would suffice to keep them healthy. Please DM if you'd like any of what i have left.

Pink Nepthea - half a dozen pcs i could remove
Red monti - 2 large frags
Rainbow Pocci - 1 mounted frag (might be spoken for)

If I can keep a 13gal mixed reef (with no automation except alkalinity dosing), anyone can! XD

I think I may have miscassified Kenya tree as pink nepthea after a detailed look at some photos. You got Kenya tree so I'm sorry about the error :-(

Back