Neptune Aquatics

Free fish today only. Live Aquaria mix up

I was sent the wrong fish and they are free to whomever can pick them up today. If you cannot do this please do not say you will. They were packaged yesterday afternoon and arrived at 10am this morning. They are in the bags from LiveAquaria and look healthy and not very stressed. I will try to take these to Petco or Petsmart after 3pm today if there are no takers.

4 Chromis of some type
2 Pajama Cardinals.

Please DM asap if you're interested.

Regards,
Anthony

I would take them before petco, but happy to jump to the bottom of the line and let another reefer take these.

Edit, never mind, I can't make it to San Ramon today, but great deal for whoever can!

I would take them before petco, but happy to jump to the bottom of the line and let another reefer take these.

Edit, never mind, I can't make it to San Ramon today, but great deal for whoever can!
I'd be happy to hold them for longer but I don't have a heated holding tank for them So they gotta go quick. They are floating in my 69g still in the bags

We will find an east bay reefer who has some room for these nice community fish. Especially if we keep having this conversation to keep the thread at the top. :)

I’d take them for my nieces tank, but also can’t make it out there today unfortunately. Hopefully someone can pick them up before going over to petco

Back