Jestersix

Free KH guardian

@sfsuphysics finally I did the upgrades for you. I will ship the unit to you either tomorrow or day after depend on when I can stop by the post office.
I will not have you pay for the upgrades given the delay i caused. This way you just enjoy a new toy without worrying about anything.
Will include 2 reagent packets for you that should cover you for 4 months.
I will pm you some instructions and the manual so you learn how to hook it up and operate it. You can also ask me, @Rostato Or @max_nano along the way.
I only need you to think of buying a wifi adapter so you can enable wifi on the unit, while it's not required it will make your life easier so you can access the unit remotely.
Sorry again about the delay and hope you will enjoy it.

Cheers

Sorry, really haven't had the time yet lots of little things that keep popping up plus getting ready for a new semester of school that will be online only has been occupying my time.

I looked through the instructions and it seems fairly straight forward, just a lot of attention to detail.

Sorry, really haven't had the time yet lots of little things that keep popping up plus getting ready for a new semester of school that will be online only has been occupying my time.

I looked through the instructions and it seems fairly straight forward, just a lot of attention to detail.
No need to be sorry. I was just curious. Hope it arrived your without an issue during shipping.
Keep us posted...

Yup, one thing I did do was open the package and inspect everything (as good as possible) to make sure it was in what appeared to be "non-damaged" state, which it looked like. I was planning on waiting until I got an wifi-extender dohickey before setting it up but I guess I can set it up without that for the time being, I'm just not a big fan of the interface that many devices have on those tiny LCD screens.

Yup, one thing I did do was open the package and inspect everything (as good as possible) to make sure it was in what appeared to be "non-damaged" state, which it looked like. I was planning on waiting until I got an wifi-extender dohickey before setting it up but I guess I can set it up without that for the time being, I'm just not a big fan of the interface that many devices have on those tiny LCD screens.
U will need connectivity to avoid going thru the lcd which can be bit pain for 1st setup. So either direct connection via ethernet cable, or get a cheap wifi extender. That woipd be the most convenient...
Especially first setup so you do it from your phone or laptop.
Good luck!

Back