Kessil

Free syringes

After attending the swap meet I realized I have a bunch of stuff I can contribute to the group.
I have bags of 20 mL syringes that are either brand new or were used to hold seaweed DNA in distilled water.
They come from a bio tech company I work for so I know their history.
I also have surgical stainless steel needles I'm guessing 16 gage that screw onto the Luer lock on the syringe.
These are handy for feeding coral and for injecting kalkwasser into aptasia and nuisance mushrooms.
I still have Neon green Toadstools and green eye Paly's so stop by and pick some up.
I'll also make an effort to bring some to any work shops I attend and I imagine I'll still have some for the next swap meet....yea I have that many.
More to come.
20210629_161238.jpg
20210629_161234.jpg

Those needles look like they are blunt-tipped which is perfect for reefing use. Plus stainless steel! I’d definitely like a couple next time we cross paths. I could always use a couple more syringes too.

Those needles look like they are blunt-tipped which is perfect for reefing use. Plus stainless steel! I’d definitely like a couple next time we cross paths. I could always use a couple more syringes too.
Yes they're blunt but sharp enough to pierce the base of a brown mushroom...lol.
Let me know when your near Livermore. I have dozens of syringes but maybe just a dozen of the needles.

Reactions: JVU
Give away #2
I have about 15 NEW plastic electronic floats that can be used as an automatic shutoff for and RODI system or an ATO.
P/N is one of the photos. We used these with a 12V solenoid. Here's a normally closed solenoid that should work with it. P/N RSC-1-12V from https://www.electricsolenoidvalves.com/. The -1 is 1/8 NPT and -2 is a 1/4 NPT. Then you just need a cheap 12V PS.
When I get my aquarium cycled I'll attempt to put one together and test it.
20210630_155544.jpg
20210630_184733.jpg

Back