Our mission

free tanks 125g, 50g, 30g, lowboy Rocklin

Hi all,

I have two low boy frag tanks. one used the other new. Both drilled but I will say the new tank drill job was not great. The used tank was in use for 1 year no issues.
I have a 50g and a 30g tank used for quarantine both had copper in them (not drilled). 30 was used for 5 years off and on for 60 days at a time. 50g was used for 3 months while moving.
I have a 125g with stand drilled for overflow and return sapphire glass. Used for 5 years no issues.

All tanks are as is. No guarantees. I am out in rocklin ca near sacramento. First come first serve. I can facetime you to show condition.

If I dont get rid of these by 2/15 they are trashed. Willing to provide to a charity with extra equipment if i can write off some.

Not sure why this is even a question but just so we are all on the same page. USED TANKS = AS IS. These are used tanks. I'm not liable after you take possession. Like any used tank you take a risk. No im not going to pay for damages if you fill the tank full of jello and it busts in your living room. Take it or leave it. either you take them or they go to a landfill.

I guarantee nothing.

I also have a few top off containers. Both hold water no issue. But again as is. one is 27 other is like 5.
IMG_8116.jpg
IMG_8117.jpg

have a few buckets of reef crystals and 200g of instant ocean. 200g is $35 bucks and $30 for reef crystals. Also the 40g breeder QT tank has some rock and a few packets of meds. If i cant sell on here then please delete it.

I had a tank like that acrylic 27g, and it made an excellent sump. I glued in two baffles and routed out some of the top reinforcing acrylic.
Just an FYI if anyone is dismissing that 27.
If I were closer, I'd take one off your hands as a top off container, but I'm not.

I hope they find new homes!

Even if someone lived nearby and wanted to do some acrylic projects, those tanks would make a nice source for acrylic!

Back