Jestersix

Free to good home

Hey Justin, thanks for re-homing your tank. We'll be sure to take care of it and hopefully we can rehab them to their once bright colors. When you get back into the hobby, we'll definitely have some frags to share with you. We hope that the Chalice makes it! :)

I'm so used to high traffic forums I keep forgetting this place isn't like that, I just realized this thread was over 2 months old I should pay more attention to that before posting haha...

I'm in the hayward hills near CSEB and I do go to SF every now and then, typically any good excuse gets me out there since I enjoy the area so much when I do go :)

Hi, unfortunate to hear your breaking your tank down but it's good to see you won't part with the equipment as it will be a good incentive and reminder to bring it all back up again :)

Is there anything left? I will be seriously interested as my tank has all but the dreadful kenya trees, 2 mated clowns and rocks.

this is awesome guys i finally got back into building a tank and its great to see such a great helping community im from fresno and his is how we are down there well hope to meet some new faces.

Back