Neptune Aquatics

Free Zoa Rock

I have a softball size (maybe a tad larger) rock with Zoas on it that needs a new home. Pick up in Oakley (evenings and weekend) or Martinez (during the week.). They grow very fast and outcompete other zoas. There are a few other brighter green zoas still on the rock.

2F4C6CC0-342F-4A73-894D-39B743371143.jpeg

~Charlie

Quite possibly. I do think it is actually a paly and not a zoa. I run my light closer to 10k so there is not a lot of pop in the color in the pic above. I’m terrible with coral/zoa names and didn’t ask what it was when I originally got it.

Last call for the rock. Going to dispose of it tomorrow if no takers. I might be at Neptune early afternoon tomorrow and in the Aquatic Collection/High Tide area after that.

Last call for the rock. Going to dispose of it tomorrow if no takers. I might be at Neptune early afternoon tomorrow and in the Aquatic Collection/High Tide area after that.
If by dispose you mean trash, you also could try and see if one of those places will give you some store credit for it.

If you trash it, it’s best to soak in bleach to break down palytoxin before it goes in bin.

Last edited:
Back