Neptune Aquatics

FYI: knock off xr30 on sale.

Hello.
Just a heads up. Dunno if you know what a A8se is. It’s a knock off radion xr30. It’s been getting rave reviews on R2R. Anyways. They are on sale now on AliExpress They are 180. But there’s a coupon for over 159 ~ 20, 299~40, 499~80. Which is a killer deal.

Last edited:

Here’s the link. For your reading pleasure. Lol

I bought 3. Comes out to 153 each before tax. Free shipping. Doesn’t get cheaper than that. I’ve been watching them. If there’s a deal. I would have bought them already. I think they are slowly going up in Price. But AliExpress is strange cuz prices are all over the place. If you read the thread on R2R. People talk about getting them for 175 months ago.

I ran their Kessel knock off for about a year.

The power supply died and they refused to do anything about it. I bought a generic one that works fine.

I switched to a used kessil a360we and everything in the tank was much happier within a month. I refuse to support kessil for discontinuing the 360 model.

I'm all for sticking it to these companies like ecoyech for using Chinese labor (that eventually rips off their IP) but charging domestic build prices but I wouldn't touch this light.

China power supplies are the weak link. They run hot. Ever since my Ghl power supply blew up. I run all my power supplies on a huge heat sink. Seems to help.

It says in the site the amount you can order at each price point. Why does that prevent someone from ordering that many?

Of course group buys exist, they are not mutually exclusive of ali express.
I just don’t think you’ll get more than 80 dollars off of 3 lights. That’s approximately 15% off.
I was just saying that’s a decent discount.

Here’s the link. For your reading pleasure. Lol
did you buy it from a different source linked on R2R? From my understanding that means it may come from a different manufactuer/factory.

Got a pic? I would love to do this
Here ya go. I put that gray computer chip goo in between the power supply and the heat sink.

Attachments

• IMG_2382.jpeg
    IMG_2382.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2381.jpeg
    IMG_2381.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 37
Back