Our mission

G3 XR30 stuck schedule

Srt4eric

Vice President
BOD
I have 3 gen 3s all running off ecosmart live and my reeflink. At least once a day my middle radion gets stuck on a schedule point. It's completely random when it gets stuck. Sometimes I'll get home from work and the outside ones are at the max scheduled intensity and the middle is stuck on the ramp up. Other times it will be 11 at night and the middle is on like it's 4pm and the other two are almost completely off. When this happens it's easy to fix, I open up ecosmart live and I hit the schedule button and the three sync up again. Why is this happening and how can I fix it?

20210614_214059.jpg

I've had similar experiences with my xr15 gen3. I found out that moving the reeflink in an open area and hard wire it to the router makes it better. I still have the problem of them unsyncing but not as much. I simple reschedule on the ecotech smartlive app will resync them. it's annoying, I know.

fyi - my new g5 does that sometimes as well and it's on mobius. I've read it's a known issue and cant point a finger on why it does it.

Last edited:
Try to completely power cycle the light by remove the power cord. Try to upgrade the firmware to latest if possible, you can check the firmware of your light by log into reeflink and check it from there.

Whenever my XR 15 get stuck.
  1. Turn off all 3 for about 15 minutes.
  2. Load a default template schedule using ecosmartlive and verify the schedule is loaded.
  3. Adjust to your current schedule.
I feel that loading their default templates is a good restart. If it's still happening on their default templates probably means hardware issues on that one unit.

Back