Jestersix

Giveaway time!!! 50 gallon glass tank

Srt4eric

Vice President
BOD
Ok everyone. Two giveaways in the same week!!! This one is for a 50 gallon glass rimless aquarium. This tank was donated by a member way before my time and has sat in @sfsuphysics garage for a long time. The tank is brand new and is still wrapped in plastic and cardboard. The tank is 15" from front to back. 36" from side to side and 21" tall. The tank also has been drilled on the bottom. The holes look to be for a 1" bulkhead and a 3/4" bulkhead. The glass of the tank is 7/16" think. This thing is built like a tank.

For supporting members only. Simply reply below saying you want in. This will run till Friday March 3rd and I'll spin the next day.

Good luck.

20230225_113540.jpg
20230225_113459.jpg
20230225_113451.jpg

Sorry man. But as stated above you have to be a supporting member to join and not just a guest.

Not necessarily. You could plug the holes or do a closed loop
For a successful closed loop, you'll need to drill holes at the other end of the tank otherwise holes in same area doesn't circulate water very well.

Yes you can plug it and you'll have a HOB. It's a good beginner tank.

For a successful closed loop, you'll need to drill holes at the other end of the tank otherwise holes in same area doesn't circulate water very well.

Yes you can plug it and you'll have a HOB. It's a good beginner tank.
Agree to disagree on the closed loop. Not many people do that anyways now

Ok everyone. Two giveaways in the same week!!! This one is for a 50 gallon glass rimless aquarium. This tank was donated by a member way before my time and has sat in @sfsuphysics garage for a long time. The tank is brand new and is still wrapped in plastic and cardboard. The tank is 15" from front to back. 36" from side to side and 21" tall. The tank also has been drilled on the bottom. The holes look to be for a 1" bulkhead and a 3/4" bulkhead. The glass of the tank is 7/16" think. This thing is built like a tank.

For supporting members only. Simply reply below saying you want in. This will run till Friday March 3rd and I'll spin the next day.

Good luck.

View attachment 45598View attachment 45599View attachment 45600
I want in please. Thank you

Back