Jestersix

Got a new Point and Shoot!!!

Just picked up a new point and shoot... Sold my D300 to Boun and got a point and shoot to replace it :) How you like them apples :) Some things a Dslr can do better but if you don't have it with you it doesn't matter :) Shot some pics on the way home from work with the new baby..

Canon S90

These aren't fantastic but they are the types of pics I would have normally missed.. We'll see how it does on some people tomorrow... I'm seeing a tad bit of shadow noise but nothing that will be noticeable in small prints.. So far so good.. Have yet to experience the infamous touch the dial and change something without wanting too hahah. Haven't fired the flash yet. Dont' even know if it works ..... I like the controls.. Have only been using it for a day and a half and am already used to it.. I can change EC, Aperture, SS, and Iso quite easily now.. These were all shot in Auto WB... I like the 28mm on the wide end.. I saw the sony that had 24mm and almost bit but resisted.. The only other camera I was considering was a ricoh GR-DIII but that would have sucked up all my funds..

4078791927_9fd74162b7_b.jpg

Wide Shot:
4078786969_a7a06614b8_b.jpg

Zoom Shot:
4078789943_e6a8a1c701_b.jpg

Somewhere in the middle:
4079543294_691bd47627_b.jpg

Back