Our mission

Got Flatworms? Blue Velvet Nudi anyone?

kinetic

Supporting Member
Anyone wanna try a blue velvet nudi? Liveaquaria currently has them in stock. I've been dosing my tank with so much Flatworm Exit, that I'm sure it's going to start having an adverse effect soon. It never kills all of them off.

Since I have such an abundant and growing supply of these darned flatworms, I thought what better environment than this for a cool looking nudibranch?

So I think I'm going to order one. Can't justify paying for all of the shipping for one guy, and nothing else sparks my interest at the moment, so anybody want to get in this? We can split shipping.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?pCatId=2198&cc=1

Art - dose at three times the recommended on the box. It gets rid of the asap. Make sure you suck up as many as possible before dosing and prepare to do a water change along wth carbon.

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=2131.msg21050#msg21050 date=1181371474]
Art - dose at three times the recommended on the box. It gets rid of the asap. Make sure you suck up as many as possible before dosing and prepare to do a water change along wth carbon.
[/quote]

3 times? oi wow. I'm afraid the tank will die from the toxins. I mean I can only siphon out so much flatworms. I'll probably get the nudi for a few weeks,have him eat as many as possible until I can't really see anymore, then nuke with flatworm exit.

=X

You dosed almost 5x before and didn't have any problem. Well except the snails :D .. They didn't move for several days. Have plenty of carbon and water ready though.

Back