Neptune Aquatics

Happy Halloween all!!!

Safe and happy semi-holiday to everyone. This is what I did for the office potluck this year. Chocolate cake, white cake, pudding, nilla crackers.

Kitty litter cake:

n555081485_1421617_4872.jpg

n555081485_1421618_5159.jpg

n555081485_1421620_5737.jpg

And not pictured, you have to serve it with a cat box scooper!

Have fun everyone!

My god I swear they bus kids into my neighborhood for Halloween. 2 1/2 hours and 22 lbs of candy later we had to shut the lights off at 8:30 and this was on a friggin rainy night.

it's raining down there? it's got a warm tropical feel up here. This is not kid friendly area for Halloween, I guess most of my Asian neighbors aren't big on it, and one Willy Wonka 4pound grab bag later... well ok, I saw like 8 different groups of kids, I'll have a ton of leftover candy...

22 pounds of candy? Geezus I'd go to the mini tootsie roll bag if there where that many kids.

I bought 5 jumbo sized bags from Costco. Tried to sit down and watch tv with my wife when I got home from work and one of us was up literally every 3 minutes. At one point we had a line of 15 kids down the sidewalk. Crazy.

It's dead in our area.. We left a bucket of candy outside because we have to go somewhere. Come back and still have a full bucket. Same at my uncle house.. pretty sad..

We had light traffic. Of course, the weather was bad, so we sent out a bulletin to the schools to bus the trick-o-treaters out to Burlingame.

3 sets of kids.... last set got the bowl between them as it started to rain and we knew no more (kids) would come by. The 15 year olds didn't get squat...... I was pissed I had to answer the door for them :)

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=5032.msg61867#msg61867 date=1225518033]
3 sets of kids.... last set got the bowl between them as it started to rain and we knew no more (kids) would come by. The 15 year olds didn't get squat...... I was pissed I had to answer the door for them :)
[/quote]
Yeah I tend to ignore the door when those kids come up. They are just too old, and half the time they don't even have on a costume. They just where some shirt or pajamas for girls and call it a costume. Sorry not giving out my candy for someone who doesn't even try.

That's why you mess with the girls... "want some candy little girl???" as you scratch your belly, and go "you sure look purdy...."

ok that might just get you arrested.

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=5032.msg61890#msg61890 date=1225547338]
That's why you mess with the girls... "want some candy little girl???" as you scratch your belly, and go "you sure look purdy...."

[/quote]

Or Knocked out by over protective dads

[quote author=Tumbleweed link=topic=5032.msg61894#msg61894 date=1225552924]
[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=5032.msg61890#msg61890 date=1225547338]

[/quote]

Or Knocked out by over protective dads
[/quote]
Most likely the teenagers wearing pajamas as a costume are not out with their dads

Back