Kessil

Happy New Year!!

Best cure for a bad back, hurt knee, etc. No kidding, it works :) And it tastes good :D

The spiral look and the "hair" just kills that one for me. I like all kinds of stuff but many things about them can turn me off. tongue is great but getting a taste bud is like chomping on something human and *bing* I'm done :) I gotta chop the crap out of it :) No brains, nay on most organs, no poop shoot, and NO testicles!!!!

LOL.. Pig brain is really good man.. I used to eat them all the time.. Too bad I have high cholesterol so I can't eat that stuff any more. It's a PIB to clean the thing though.

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=6078.msg77247#msg77247 date=1233121169]
mmmm Ox tail soup :D
[/quote][quote author=Raddogz link=topic=6078.msg77253#msg77253 date=1233121982]
Yum....luv ox tail soup. Ox tail in stew is awesome!
[/quote]

My dad LOOOOVES oxtail soup and stew. :)

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=6078.msg77254#msg77254 date=1233122219]
Best cure for a bad back, hurt knee, etc. No kidding, it works :) And it tastes good :D
[/quote]

Could be all that cartiledge from undeveloped bones, perhaps medicinal like shark cartiledge?

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=6078.msg77265#msg77265 date=1233123494]
The spiral look and the "hair" just kills that one for me. I like all kinds of stuff but many things about them can turn me off. tongue is great but getting a taste bud is like chomping on something human and *bing* I'm done :) I gotta chop the crap out of it :) No brains, nay on most organs, no poop shoot, and NO testicles!!!!
[/quote][quote author=Elite link=topic=6078.msg77267#msg77267 date=1233123929]
LOL.. Pig brain is really good man.. I used to eat them all the time.. Too bad I have high cholesterol so I can't eat that stuff any more. It's a PIB to clean the thing though.
[/quote]

Pickeled pigs feet anyone?

[quote author=Elite link=topic=6078.msg77267#msg77267 date=1233123929]
[/quote]

Sorry I just can't do it. They are too close looking to human brains :/ I can;'t eat a lot of stuff but my stupid American upbringing gets in the way of being *really* able to enjoy everything...like the bald testicle eating guy on the Food Network (Bizarre foods) is able to do :)

[quote author=Lyn link=topic=6078.msg77272#msg77272 date=1233124443]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Mom grew up on them and loved them...I can't stand even looking at them. I worked in a pet store that catered to dogs. I've handled too many of those and had way too many rotten ones to deal with to ever think I should try them again :p

OK I'm trying to get some work done and you guys keep replying. You know I ahve to pull away and look at the other monitor when you do this, don't you? I have 4 Skype screens open, Photoshop, Illustrator and friggen BAR!!! Thank god for wine, or rather thank Trinity Oaks for the nice Pinot I am enjoying :)

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=6078.msg77274#msg77274 date=1233124618]
[quote author=Lyn link=topic=6078.msg77272#msg77272 date=1233124443]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Mom grew up on them and loved them...I can't stand even looking at them. I worked in a pet store that catered to dogs. I've handled too many of those and had way too many rotten ones to deal with to ever think I should try them again :p
[/quote]

Personally, I don't think you are missing too much. Not much meat on them. They do make a neat gelatin once the stew/vinegar/duck eggs cool though. It looks like shiny black jello.

D U C K now you are talking the GRESHAM language. Tell me more.. Droool....

FWIW my first pet was a duck. When I was 3 I watched a fox grab and kill him from the school bus my family was travailing in :) EX-H I P P Y parents:)

Ahhh, how sad about your duck! We had two ducks on our mini-farm. One day I forgot they were out in the yard, and I let the greyhounds out... :( :( :(

Ok, sorry Gresham for the distractions,

Enjoy your evening! :D

P.S. You know you were having fun, though. ;D

hey I like liver, Kidneys and heart...and eyeballs...but no lungs, poop shoot, brains, ears or feet :) Cheeks now your talking :) Geese, I'm getting Hungary...stop :p

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=6078.msg77289#msg77289 date=1233125519]
hey I like liver, Kidneys and heart...and eyeballs...but no lungs, poop shoot, brains, ears or feet :) Cheeks now your talking :) Geese, I'm getting Hungary...stop :p
[/quote]

What? are we now traveling to get innards? I've never had food from Hungary. :D

Ahhhhh stupid spell check...oh and um, thanks Tony. Nothing gets passed those laser FUELED eyes of yous :p

Now I have 5 forums, 6 Skypes, 3 emails, PS, AI and INDD open.... What a great day off. I should drag a TV in here even though I am rocking outto my favorite mix tape.... "I got it from a DJ in Mykonos"..... ;) No really, he's from the UK, an old pal of mine :p

Back