Jestersix

Help for big tank move!

Arvin R

Supporting Member
Hey,

Looking for 1 or 2 burly men to help move a behemoth of a tank on Sunday Sept 11.

6ftx30inx24in 225 gal tank

Tank is located in Pacifica and will be going to my house in Castro Valley. No stairs so should be pretty easy. Tank will be landing on top of my pool table until I complete some work on the stand in my backyard then will need to schedule time for burly men to return and help move tank to it's final resting place.

@Coral reefer and @Srt4eric are already in.

im in daly city. if ya need help loading it up let me know. i have one of those furniture movers. basically a rectangle with caster wheels on it.

Skinny fat over here not too burly but able to help if needed just let me know
Paul
The burly reference was more for a joke. I'm a small asian but can lift my fair share lol. I'll see who else reaches out when it's closer to the date and check who's closer by.

Can I put all of the leathers from my flat in there?
I'm trying to figure out what to do with my huge leathers. Not sure if they'll affect sps if I put them in here or not. They seem to have made sps die off in my 45 gal as everything else was stable but majority of my sps got stn or rtn.

The burly reference was more for a joke. I'm a small asian but can lift my fair share lol. I'll see who else reaches out when it's closer to the date and check who's closer by.
We do kinda need 4 Guys like me and Eric’s size to lift it realistically I think. It’s heavy but doable

I'm trying to figure out what to do with my huge leathers. Not sure if they'll affect sps if I put them in here or not. They seem to have made sps die off in my 45 gal as everything else was stable but majority of my sps got stn or rtn.
Leathers secret stuff that sps tends not to like.
Beware...

Placement relative to flow will be key.
flow through SPS to leather…
NOT water flow leather to SPS
also I recommend carbon and heavy skimming for a truly MIXED reef

just my $0.02

Back