Our mission

Hi from Santa Rosa

my name is james, im 27 been in this hobby about 9-10 months, i have a 29 mixed reef, transferring to a red sea 130d soon. also cyclying a truvu 50 gal right now. anyways i have been a lurker on these sites for a while now. the search function did me plenty. now its time i give back. thank you and im looking forward to my first swap!

Welcome James! Lots of great information here and great members! One of the best things you can do here is pay your $30 club fee to be a full on member. Its probably the BEST money you can spend in this hobby. Look forward to seeing you around the forums and you need to post some pictures so I can see the Z's and P's you are talking about.

By the way, we just upgraded our forums from an old platform so we are working through a few bugs. Enjoy the stay!

heres a couple pics. some with flash some without.trying to fugre out what the orange zoas are called.
10i89cz.jpg

nmap7s.jpg

2wrnody.jpg

meteor shower and a jason fox chalice frag(dont know what the name is)
5x4n44.jpg

slowly but surely getting the collection going. looking for darthmaul, lakers, rasta, xmen, joker, capt america, etc....

I am not 100% sure where the "become a member" part of the site is. Hopefully Denzil can point you in the right direction. Sorry, again, new forum platform :eek:

could someone provide a link to where i can donate.

Welcome!

I don't think the member fee PayPal process is setup yet due to the new forum.

I am not 100% sure where the "become a member" part of the site is. Hopefully Denzil can point you in the right direction. Sorry, again, new forum platform :eek:

Hey James, sorry for the inconvenience! Please check out this forum thread with information on how to sign up for membership.

Please feel free to post here or send me a PM if you need any further assistance. Would love to hear feedback on the membership information page and how we can improve it.

Thanks!

Back