Neptune Aquatics

Hitler finds AEFW

Thales made it and posted it to Reef Builders yesterday :lol:

http://reefbuilders.com/2010/03/27/hitler-acropora-eating-flatworms/

Yup..BAYMAC has speakers flying in from New York (2 of them) and Pennsylvania (1 of them) and one from the Bay Area :) It aslo has vendors flying in from all around the US :)

"...now that the soft corals have started to attach we will be able to increase our coral sales at Reefstock, BAYMAC and IMAC West"

Oooh... sounds like BAYMAC this year is going to be AWESOME! I better get there an hour or two early! :party:

It's not competing with MACNA by any means, nor do I expect it ever to be known as well as MACNA (going on the 22nd year this year). People flew in from several other states for the last two BAYMACs though ;)

GreshamH said:
It's not competing with MACNA by any means, nor do I expect it ever to be known as well as MACNA (going on the 22nd year this year). People flew in from several other states for the last two BAYMACs though ;)
BAYMAC is something to look forward to.

No - they say it is mild enough to dip something every 4 days to break its lifecycle, not that it is an in tank treatment. They are pretty clear that it should not be added directly to an aquarium.

Back