got ethical husbandry?

I finally won a stupid fb raffle!!!

Srt4eric

Vice President
BOD
I swore to myself that I would never enter another one of these raffles where people are trying to get rid of some coral. Well last night I broke down and entered one and then I won this morning!!!
FB_IMG_1605116055325.jpg

I’m not a big fan of raffles where the total is higher than the value of the coral. I suppose that could be a safety net for the seller in case they can’t sell all the raffle spots?

But when it is the price just divided by the amount of tickets it’s a nice way to give people a chance to get a special piece without spending too much, kinda a win-win.

I’m not a big fan of raffles where the total is higher than the value of the coral. I suppose that could be a safety net for the seller in case they can’t sell all the raffle spots?

But when it is the price just divided by the amount of tickets it’s a nice way to give people a chance to get a special piece without spending too much, kinda a win-win.

Isn't the price of the coral just what someone willing to pay for it?

Isn't the price of the coral just what someone willing to pay for it?
Yeah. It would be interesting to know what the markup for raffles can be, cause that’s a good point. I’m sure people are willing to pay more than 10% listed price for a 1:10 chance of winning. But then there are less buyers that are willing to make the gamble. So it’s a balance between a higher potential total sale price and a smaller market of buyers.

I like the auctions that start at $1, aquasd does them often. I just set my WTP as the max bid and see what I win. Congrats on this elegance though, it looks amazing. When do you expect to receive it?

Back